Steel Forging manufacturer in India
Small and Large diameter fittings supplier in Mumbai
Manufacturer of Steel Flanges for Petrochemical, Oil and Gas Industry
Large DIameter Flange and Forged Rings supplier in Asia
Flange and Fittings for Pipeline Connections
Pipe Fittings manufacturer in India
Do You Know That Vishal Steel Is
Manufacturer & Supplier of High Temperature Pipe Fittings & Flanges In India
Vishal Steel Manufacturing Capabilities
|Pipe Fittings Item
||Capacity In (Ton)
|Types Of Mold
||Types Of Fabrication
|Buttweld End Cap
||~100″(Type Of Seamless)
||102″ ~ (Type Of Welded)
|Buttweld Stub End
|Hot Expanded SMLS Pipe
||18″ ~ 36″
Vishal Steel supplied all products with Mill Test Certificate EN10204 3.1
- Forged Flanges : ASME/ JIS/ DIN/ EN/ BS/ ANSI/ API/ MSS
Blind/ Slip on/ Socket Welding/ Welding Neck/ Threaded/ Orifice/ spectacle blind
- Butt weld Fittings :ASME B16.9/ DIN 2605/ JIS B2311/ ASME B16.28/ MSS SP-43
Elbow (45 Deg/ 90 Deg/ 180 Deg), Tee (Equal and Reducing), Cross, Reducer (Concentric and Eccentric), End Cap, Stub End (Long and Short) olet
- Forged fittings: Socket Weld and Threaded, ANSI/ASME B16.11, MSS-SP-79, MSS-SP-83, BS3799, JIS B2316
Elbow (45 Deg/ 90 Deg), Tee (Equal and Reducing), Cross (Equal and Reducing), Union, Plug, Boss, Bushing, Coupling (Half and Full), Cap, Insert/ Outlet
What is a buttweld pipe fitting?
We produce 1/2" to 48" BW Fittings according to American, European and German standards
A buttweld pipe fitting can be described as a weldable pipe fitting that helps to change the flow direction of the run pipe. It can also help in branching off the flow and reduce the size of the pipe or be used for attaching an auxiliary equipment.
Renowned Pipe Fittings manufacturer in India produces different types of butt weld fittings like reducers, tees, elbows, caps, and olets. These are the most common types of welded pipe fittings and they can be specified by nominal pipe size and pipe schedule. They are available in different schedules ranging from sch. 10 to sc. 160, and these fittings are most commonly available in different grades of stainless steel.
Some common benefits of buttweld fittings are:
1. Once the pipes are buttwelded, they can offer a more stable connection.
2. Due to the continuous metal structure of these pipes, they possess added strength.
3 .The buttwelded fittings when used with pipes of matching schedules, offer a seamless flow inside the pipe.
As mentioned earlier, there are different types of these welded pipe fittings available in the market, like:
1. Elbow- These basically help to change the direction of flow in the pipe.
2. Tee- They help in connecting other pipe equipment to the piping system.
3. Reducer- It helps in reducing the size of the pipe from a larger to a smaller bore.
Our esteemed clients
Vishal Steel India has proudly served to Petrochemical, Oil and Gas sectors for many decades, our technical team understands the unique requirements to produce the Pipe Flanges and Fittings in exact design, check the few references below where we have successfully supplied piping materials with zero percent rejection rate.
Jebel Ali, UAE
Are butt weld fittings seamless?
India's leading exporter of Steel Forgings, Buttweld Pipe Fittings and Pipe Flanges
The Buttweld Pipe Fittings are available in both, welded and seamless variants. However, due to the configuration of the seamless variants, and the fact that they do not have weak points for leakages throughout the pipe. The buttweld seamless pipe fittings are available within the size of 12”. On the other hand, the welded fittings are primarily made up of different types of steel and they are available in sizes ranging between ½” to 72”. They are much more affordable than the seamless pipes but they have weak points, which are vulnerable to leakages
Supplier of Buttweld Fittings and Seam Welded Pipe Fitting in Asia and Middle East
What is the difference between welded and seamless fittings?
The seamless and welded pipe fittings have many differences between them and their properties make them suitable for a wide range of applications:
- The seamless pipe is shorter in length compared to the welded ones, which can be produced in a continuous longer length.
- The seamless pipes are more resistant to corrosion when exposed to such environments whereas the welding areas of the welded pipes are more vulnerable to the corrosion attacks.
- Because of the raw materials, equipment used and production process, the cost of the seamless EIL approved Pipe Fittings are considerably higher when compared to the welded ones.
- The seamless pipes are made using steel billet and any kind of surface defects present on the billet cannot be removed during the hot rolling process, it is only polished only after the completion of the manufacturing process- this means the surface defects for seamless pipes can only be partially removed. On the other hand, the welded pipes are made up of hot rolled coil and hence the surface quality of the pipe is the same as that of the coil. Their surface consistency is much higher compared to the seamless pipes.
- For high pressure applications, seamless pipes are preferred over the Seam Welded Pipe Fitting, as the former comes with a higher strength. That is why, the seamless pipes are found in high-pressure equipment and boiler industries.
Manufacturer of Pipe Flanges in Plate, Forged and Casting method, view our online Flange Price List
Difference between Plate, Forged, and Cast Flange
There are different types of Pipe Flanges in Plate, Forged and Casting method and they are used for a wide range of applications.
- The plate flange is a flat and circular disk which are basically welded to the ends of the pipe. They help in establishing piping connections easily by allowing the EIL approved flanges, in this case the plates, to be bolted together to the other pipe. They are mostly used in liquid transportation pipelines.
- The Saudi Aramco approved flanges are available in the forged and cast variants. The forged flanges are stronger and more reliable because the steel grain flow can get altered which confirms the shape. They basically have a tight grain structure which makes the forged flanges mechanically stronger. These are also more wear and tear resistant compared to the cast flanges. Also, the quality, reliability, and durability of the forged flanges are much better than the cast flanges.